A day in the life of a bike commuter, looking at cars that take over the bike/bus only lanes. I'm an advocate of the "Share the Road" program and would like to see police enforcement of the cars illegally driving in the bike/bus lanes.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Typical Morning Commute

It's not nearly as lonely in the bike lane here in Chicago as it was in DC. I usually am riding with a group of about 5 to 10 people down Milwaukee in the morning. And it's not just the fair-weather riders! Even on rainy days, there will still be a small group at every light. It makes you feel safer--that's for sure. In other good news, I convinced two friends to start biking to work on most days. Now I just have to convince my brother! But that will probably have to wait until late spring.

Here are some typical morning commute pictures (while the weather is still nice):




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home