A day in the life of a bike commuter, looking at cars that take over the bike/bus only lanes. I'm an advocate of the "Share the Road" program and would like to see police enforcement of the cars illegally driving in the bike/bus lanes.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday 7/27

So I didn't have my camera out today but that which I've been fearing most lately (see this entry) came very close to happening today. I was in the bike lane on 9th street, headed downtown. I was avoiding the many potholes at the intersection of H Street and 9th, when a car flew by me on the right hand side. I tried to get her attention, but get this--she wasn't even looking at me! She almost killed me and she didn't even notice. I think it's about time I sent this blog to some authority figures to see if we can give these people tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home