A day in the life of a bike commuter, looking at cars that take over the bike/bus only lanes. I'm an advocate of the "Share the Road" program and would like to see police enforcement of the cars illegally driving in the bike/bus lanes.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Week of July 3rd

It was a short week, so I didn't get a lot of photos. But I'm proud to say that I have ridden my bike to work every day (rain or shine) since starting this blog. It's a nice motivator.

More photos:


While it may not be obvious, all photos are of the BIKE/BUS ONLY lane in Chinatown (7th or 9th street).

2 Comments:

Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

Nice pics

Monday, 10 July, 2006

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks...if only I can keep remembering to bring my digital camera with me when I leave in the AM, I might continue to get good pictures!

Tuesday, 11 July, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home