A day in the life of a bike commuter, looking at cars that take over the bike/bus only lanes. I'm an advocate of the "Share the Road" program and would like to see police enforcement of the cars illegally driving in the bike/bus lanes.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gone for the week...


I'll be in Denver for a conference on Visualization and Transportation. I've been looking for bike lanes to take pictures of, but unfortunately we're out at the Denver Tech Center which is office park central and while it has signage for bikes, there aren't any set-aside lanes.

See ya next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Urban Cyclist said...

hey i have done some research on bike lanes in college park but some of it may be useful to you - happy to pass along my report (its short) if you are at all interested. www.peoplelikeusdc.blogspot.com

drop me a comment & ill happily pass it along.

Wednesday, 25 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home